Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Vacation Play Date ~ Fort Myers Photographer


My friend Erin invited Bryce and me to come to a play date in Centennial Park.  The weather was PICTURE perfect.  It's hard to believe Christmas is only days away when we are able to enjoy temperatures in the eighties here in sunny S.W. Florida.  



Bryce and I were very excited about the get together.  Bryce and Rowan have been good buddies since they were six months old.  We love having play dates in the different parks here in Fort Myers.

For the majority of the time, Bryce was either off playing by himself, playing in the mulch, or surrounded by lots of girls.  I of course had fun snapping pictures.  I love these candid pictures of the mommas with their little ones.




I especially love these pictures of the kiddos.







0 comments:

Post a Comment