Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tina's Maternity Photos ~ Fort Myers Maternity Photographer

Tina is such a beautiful mother, inside and out.  The morning of the photo session, when I met Tina, I was blown away by how gorgeous Tina is.  Michelangelo and I became best buds in a blink of an eye.  He had me singing nursery rhymes to him and playing with his toys minutes after I met him.  Rei is such a awesome guy.  I was so impressed to learn that he was responsible for the stylish clothes the family wore for the photo session.  He has a great eye for fashion.  I loved photographing Tina, her fiancé Rei, and their son Michelangelo.  All three of them are so comfortable in front of the camera.  The session was a little slice of heaven.  We drove together down to Lovers Key at seven o'clock in the morning.  (((Those that know me know how awesome this was for me.  I was married at Lovers Key on 07-07-07 at seven o'clock in the evening))).  The sun rays beautifully kissed Tina's glowing skin.  The calm, blue ocean waves made a beautiful quiet backdrop for Tina's maternity photo session.  I cannot wait for Tina's little bundle of joy to arrive.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the photo session.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment