Thursday, April 12, 2012

Elizabeth's Maternity Photographs ~ Fort Myers Maternity Photographer

Elizabeth is a friend I am so happy to have in my life.  Not only does she have an adorable baby girl named Zoe that my baby boy Bryce loves playing with, but she is just so positive about everything in life.    I was unable to attend her baby shower, so I asked her if I could take her maternity pictures as a gift.  I was thrilled when she said she would love to have me take her pictures.  I can't wait for Alex to arrive... 
I get to take his pictures too!!!


We love you very much, Alex!
Love, 
Mommy, Daddy, & Zoe

"Loooove this picture!! The onesies in the background have pictures that I made about Taino's petroglyphs, plus Zoe is playing with daddy's old rattle when he was a baby!!!"
-Elizabeth






0 comments:

Post a Comment