Thursday, January 19, 2012

Melanie's Hospital Pictures ~ Fort Myers Newborn Photographer


I was so honored when Kelli asked me during her late pregnancy to take her baby girl's newborn pictures.  A baby's birth is such a memorable moment in a mother's life, and for her to allow me to document this momentous occasion for her was a huge privilege to me.  Here are some of my favorite pictures of one-day-old Melanie taken at Lee Memorial Healthpark Medical Center with some of the comments left on my photography page and Kelli's wall on Facebook.  More pictures are to come.  I'm going to be visiting Kelli's home this weekend to take more traditional newborn pictures.  I can't wait!!

Amy Taylor "OMG.  So cute!!!!!!!!  Man, we have good genes."
Tammy Egan "SO beautiful! :O)"

Kelli Schmidt "I feel so blessed! I couldn't be happier! ♥"

Cheri Johnson Taylor "A picture of a mother's love for her beautiful baby girl Melanie."

Cheri Johnson Taylor "This is a great picture.  Good job Allison!!"


Kelli Schmidt "She makes me cry with joy everytime I look at her! :)"

Lena Trento
"Congrats honey bun. She's absolutely beautiful. God Bless you and you're little family♥ xo"

"Survived the first night, feeling crumby but none of that matters bc my lil pumpkin is next to me along with kev who is being such an amazing daddy and hubby! :)"



"I'm in ♥"

0 comments:

Post a Comment